Want to participate and have your name listed on the Money Leaders table?
1) Rename the file names.txt to names_backup.txt, located in the Data folder of your JN6 installation.
2) Right click on the link below and choose Save link as...
3) Point the download to your JN6 Data folder and click Save. This file contains names of current PGA and Champions Tour professional golfers.
1) Under the Game tab choose Season Play, then click Setup Season.
2) Enter a name for the Season.
3) For Opponent Handicap choose Similar (+/-2) from the drop down list.
4) Remove tick from Require Qualifying Round.
5) Click the Add button to add tournaments to the season.
6) Per Season Event Master on this page, choose course from the drop down list.
7) Per Season Event Master, check box for Major Tournament.
8) Black tees only.
9) Enter the following in the boxes provided:
- Golfers in Group: 1
- Number of Rounds: 2
- Cut Round: 1
- Size of Cut: 30 (top 30 advance to round 2)
10) Choose the following from the drop down lists for Course / Weather Conditions:
- Pin Number: Change Each Round
- Wind: Per Season Event Master
- Course Conditions: Random Each Round
- Fog: Per Season Event Master
11) Click OK to add tournament.
12) Repeat steps 5 through 11 to complete the season.
13) To finish, click OK then click Start Game.
14) To save, right click (or X key) and select Save Game.
15) Name and Save your season.